The mesmerizing Sts. Peter and Paul Ukrainian Orthodox Church were established in 1911 by a group of pioneer settlers. These settlers were of Austrian origin and had decided to construct this church in the early 1900s to represent their heritage.
The external and internal architecture is worth the praise and is deeply rooted in European culture. As an example, the church’s original bell was imported by the European continent when the church was first constructed.
Photo: Adrian Tync, CC-BY-SA-4.0