The church of Saint Joseph was built from 1835 to 1838. The church features a number of stained glass windows, a stunningly designed statue of Saint Joseph near the altar, a number of large beautiful paintings, and many more small intricate details found in the church.
The exterior is primarily stone, with one statue at the main entrance. The church also has two floors. The paintings that were previously mentioned can be found on the second floor.
Photos: Bernard Gagnon, CC BY-SA 3.0; Fralambert, CC BY-SA 4.0