The Historic Firehall in Ashcroft was rebuilt in 1919.
The little red fire hall was originally located on railway Avenue; it was moved to its present site in 1993. The view from this site includes the spectacular Thompson River, and
Ashcroft’s fifth bridge.
The Old 1919 Ashcroft Fire Hall will be seen on the north side of Highway 97 just after crossing the bridge to enter Ashcroft.
Photo: Themightyquill, Wikimedia Commons