The Trenton Clock Tower was constructed in 1888 as a monumental Post Office. It used the best quality limestone from OX point Quarries.
The tower has four clocks. It is ninety feet in height, allowing people to check the time from the town’s main street.
The current tower is attached to the Town Hall, and in 1979 it was designated as a heritage property under the Ontario Heritage Act.
Photo: Doug Kerr from Albany, NY, CC-BY-SA-2.0