This Canadian National Railroad steam locomotive is on display in Haliburton. The locomotive, a class N4A engine, came into service in 1911 on the Grand Trunk Railway and operated until 1959 mostly servicing Ontario rail lines. The locomotive was built by Brooks Locomotive in Schenectady, NY.
The Rotary Club of Haliburton owns this locomotive. The C.N.R. engine No. 2616 was presented to the community on October 1, 1960.