WHERE TO DRIVE TOMORROW | innoWayTour.com
- Location: Westfield Heritage Village | 1049 Kirkwall Road, Rockton, Flamborough,ON
- Day/Time: Saturday, December 8, 5 pm
Enjoy Westfield by candlelight and feel the warmth of the season through music, food samples, fireworks and a visit from Father Christmas. Christmas shopping is available at the Gift Shop and the restaurant features light meals and refreshments.
Westfield’s ‘Twas the Night before Christmas program will take place this year on three Saturday evenings – December 8, 15 and 22 from 5:00 to 9:00 pm.
- A fantastic fireworks display will light up the sky over the Jerseyville Train Station at 6:30 p.m.
- Little ones can send a telegraph to the North Pole at the Railway Station, have a visit with Father Christmas at the hardware store and make a traditional Christmas craft at the one room log schoolhouse.
- Beginning at 7:00 p.m., visitors can enjoy a carol sing-along in the 1854 church.